What are other rights of the investors?
- The unit holders have the right to hold the beneficial ownership of the assets of the mutual fund scheme.
- Investors have also the privilege to change their AMC or the distributor or they can also even go direct.
- The investors can hold the units of the scheme in dematerialized form.
- The mutual fund has to publish a complete statement of the scheme portfolio and the unaudited financial results, within 1 month from the close of each half year.
- The annual report of the AMC has to be published on their website or the mutual fund website.
- 75% of the unit holders can pass any resolution to bring to an end a mutual fund scheme.