Frequently Asked Questions
What is NFO?
NFO/ New Fund Offer
Units of the mutual fund are offered to the potential investor for the first times
- AMC decides to take a particular scheme in the market.
- Then AMC prepares the offer document for the new fund offer which needs to be approved by the trustees.
- The documents are then filed with SEBI and then after the approval the offer can me issued in the market.
- The AMC makes the time table for issuing keeping in mind the prevailing market situation.
- AMC hold various conferences and advertising methods in order to show the unique features and benefits for the investors etc.
- NFO Open Date is the date when the investors can invest in the nfo
- NFO close date is the date upto which the investors can invest
Scheme Re-opening date is the date when the open ended fund reopens for purchase