What are different payment methods?
- Cheque or Demand Draft
- The mutual funds do not accept cash.
- NRI/PIO applications are required to accompany a cheque drawn on the NRO account and NRE account.
- Cheques should be drawn from a local bank.
- Remittances can be made directly through the bank accounts through Real time gross settlement (RTGS) of national Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) within India and SWIFT transfers for abroad.
- Immediate Payment Services (IMPS) which is instant interbank electronic fund transfer.